<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30371630?origin\x3dhttp://xshan-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I went for interview at bossini today.

On my way, my ez link card spoilt.
WTH!

Unlucky day.
Can't even scan it.
Keep appear "bad debt".
When I'm in a hurry and something cockup! zzz

I'm late but who cares?
Who wants this to happen.
The manager told me most probably she will hire me.
But i hate makeup.
I hate long hours.
And I'm worry that if i work and study at the same time, I might not be able to finish my project as I was told that 1yr will be tough.
So I might reject her.
Too bad :)

Bought a black pant in future state today.
My 1st black pant. LOVELY!
Thought of buying shirt in topshop but mummy said it's ugly.

Poly approved letter had reached.
It was a successful one.
Mixed feeling but I should be happy as I'm able to study in poly!!! :/

Nights all, yawns.

*ciaos

Signed off
1:33 PM


ajrina; alan; alicia; april; basil; ben; bobby; catherine; charlene; cheryl; chuanyee; cindy; coco; derrick; hanchong; jacqualine; jake; jiayan; jooann; justin; kimyong; limin; mirene; peifang; priscilla; qiaoyu; resha; sally; sianjing; sarah; songling; sylvia; tangy; tingx; tonglin; verse; vivien; wei tat; wenn; wensi; xiaoyun; yongcheng; yvonne;